My name is Devendra Meena and I am in charge of managing guest posts for androidtrending.
You really enjoyed our post’s so you thought you should reach out to me because you can share the same interests.
I was wondering if you would be interested in writing a guest post on our blog?
We have over 2k subscribers and get 20k visitors a month, who could all see your post. What do you think?
Here’s our guidelines for your reference:
- Article should be at least 800 words and of high quality. We would appreciate if you could link to a reference site to strengthen the content’s claim.
- Topics should be about Android news, app & smartphone, app & smartphone review, Best apps, other android How’to and Help-o-hack Guide.
- Please attach the images if you would like to include them in the article.
- We particularly love “How-to” posts, Ultimate guides, and case studies but you are free to submit any idea about a post and we will review it.
- Link freely as long as they are relevant and within reason. Only one do-follow link is allowed.
- Please submit an author bio no longer than 300 characters. Author image should be in .png or .jpg format.
- We reserve the right to edit the article to fit our content format and to remove any unnecessary links we may find, but we will inform you upon doing so.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws and we will only publish unique content (articles that hasn’t been published before).
Whenever you are ready, please send over 2-3 topic ideas we can choose from and let’s go from there. Sounds good?
[If you are an author at this website consider reading these guidelines.]